People Data Analyst
People Data Analyst
Headspace and Ginger have recently merged to become Headspace Health! While roles are still being recruited separately on our respective websites, new hires from this point forward will be joining Headspace Health. For more information, please speak with your recruiter!
About the People Data Analyst at Headspace Health:
We are looking for an experienced data analyst to join our Compensation & Workforce Intelligence team and add horsepower in providing technical solutions for our People Operations function. This person should be someone who enjoys taking on new challenges and wants a role that will continually evolve and expand as the company grows. This role reports to the Manager, Compensation & Workforce Intelligence.
The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent organization, prioritization & communication skills, along with a strong attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines consistently, work under pressure, and maintain high integrity. Experience in compensation program design and ongoing management is not required, however the candidate should expect to grow into this skill-set and provide significant support for our Total Rewards programs.
The successful candidate will help provide accurate and reliable analysis on a wide range of People topics including compensation, attrition, engagement, and performance. This role utilizes data queries and visualization tools to provide analysis and reporting that supports People-related strategies and narratives across the business, in particular regarding Total Rewards programs. Additionally, the right candidate is passionate about developing user-friendly and flexible solutions, identifying gaps or areas for improvement, and providing the technical expertise and support that allows for Compensation & Workforce Intelligence to meet the needs of our partners at scale. We’re looking for a keen analyst who will drive our vision to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace Health:
- Build and maintain analytics and reporting capabilities to support the operations of the People and Places department
- Leverage technical expertise and creative problem solving to build, enhance, and automate analytics and reporting capabilities for the team and various stakeholders
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects that require input and communication from diverse cross-functional stakeholders while balancing impact on business needs
- Develop and enforce best practices and alignment with IT, Finance, People Business Partners, DEIB leaders, and other business functions as appropriate
- Drive the development and implementation of technical solutions which inform, influence, support, and execute our People business decisions for our team and our stakeholders
- Work closely with People Business Partners to improve and scale our People Data work
- Assist in the design, implementation, and analysis of internal surveys
- Assist in the implementation, management, and ongoing analysis of Headspace Health’s compensation architecture
- Contribute to data-driven investigations of People issues such as attrition, engagement, and performance
What you’ve accomplished:
- Fluent in Google Sheets
- 3+ years of experience in data management
- 3+ years of experience with data visualization tools
- Experience manipulating large data sets via statistical software (preferably R) or other methods
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Confident, self-starter with willingness to work both autonomously and with cross-functional partners, as well as our executive leadership team
- Experience with financial and/or compensation analytics a plus
- Experience with UltiPro (UKG) or ChartHop a plus
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your resume outlining your experience and qualifications.
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.