Data Analyst - Insights
Data Analyst - Insights
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help clinicians save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build a better future for all.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to create client-facing analyses.
- Showcase your engineering skills by creating data products from scratch and automating code so they can be re-used by other teammates.
- Continue to improve your technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Leverage Doximity's extensive datasets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform.
- Grow into a presentation/communication-focused role or dive deeper into more-involved technical challenges—the choice is yours.
The Core Values of the Insights team:
- Collaboration - we are strong in our aptitudes and care deeply about supporting each other’s growth
- Passion for Data - we help our clients and team members with data-driven decision making, and ask the right questions to find the important insights
- Reliability - we are efficient, agile, and goal-oriented self-starters, trusting the reliability of each team member.
- Curiosity - continuous learning is a cornerstone at Doximity and of the Insights Team. We are curious enough about data to go above and beyond the task request, to gain the true insights
- Respect - we respect ourselves and our quality of work, for our teammates and for our internal clients who can be under the pressure of deadlines and financial goals
What a successful candidate must have:
- Three years of experience illustrating the traits outlined in our core values (internships do not count)
- Excellent SQL skills with proven ability to create and to evaluate complex SQL statements involving numerous tables and complex relationships.
- Fluent in Python and experience using common modules (numpy, pandas, statsmodels, matplotlib) for EDA.
Nice to haves:
- Working knowledge of statistics and visualization.
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Looker, Redash, Tableau etc.)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working in healthcare industry
Fun facts about the Insights team:
- We have access to one of the richest healthcare datasets in the world, with deep information on hundreds of thousands of clinicians and their connections.
- The members of our team bring a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds.
- Business decisions at Doximity are driven by our data, analyses, and insights.
- We like to have fun - company outings, team lunches, and other social events.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!