Data Analyst, APAC
Stripe’s core mission is to reduce the barriers faced by large and emerging businesses around the world by abstracting away the complexities of payments. The Global team is responsible for building the payment products & infrastructure needed to launch new markets and process payments successfully around the world.
Data analysts work closely with the Global APAC team to help understand our users and build better products. We're looking for a data analyst who can work on a diverse set of problems like determining the core metrics and targets for our products and countries, conducting statistical experiments for optimizing payments as well as analyzing product adoption & user onboarding patterns. If you are excited about deriving insights from data and motivated by having an impact on the business, we want to hear from you.
- Partner with the Global APAC team and have the opportunity to work closely with product and business teams to identify important questions and scope problems
- Conduct analyses and derive actionable insights from complex data patterns
- Develop dashboards that provide visibility into the health of the business and provide a narrative of the product
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 3+ years of experience with product analytics
- Extensive experience and passion for metrics and dashboards visualizations
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases; knowledge of R or Python is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Math, Sciences, Engineering)