Oh, this position is no longer open. Sorry!
However, we have more positions like this which still are open.See open positions
Back to all jobs
Remote in USA Only
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors be more productive, informed, and connected. As a Data Analyst, you'll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other analysts, engineers, and product managers in discovering data insights to help improve healthcare.
Our team brings a diverse set of technical and cultural backgrounds and we like to think pragmatically in choosing the tools most appropriate for the job at hand.
This role can be filled in our San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
- Here are some of the ways we bring value to doctors
- Here is anintroduction to our tech stack
- We use UNIX command-line interface and standard programming tools (vim/emacs, git, etc.) and have over 350 private repositories in Github containing our applications, forks of gems, our own internal gems, and open-source projects
- We have worked as a distributed team for a long time; we're currently about 65% distributed
- Find out more information on the Doximity engineering blog
- Our company core values
- Our recruiting process
- Our product development cycle
- Our on-boarding & mentorship process
Here's How You Will Make an Impact
- Leverage Doximity's extensive datasets to identify and classify behavioral patterns of medical professionals on our platform.
- Play a key role in creating both product and client-facing analytics.
- Inform data team strategy by working with the product leaders and managers. Actively participate in execution and some planning of organizational data team strategy.
- Collaborate with a team of product managers, analysts, and other developers to define and lead data projects from data ingestion to analysis to recommendations.
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a data analyst or a data scientist.
- Knowledge of statistical concepts, especially exploratory data analysis techniques, and probability theory.
- Excellent SQL skills to create and evaluate complex statements involving numerous tables and data relationships.
- Excellent visualization and storytelling skills to explain your results and solutions to the stakeholders, clearly and compellingly.
- Proficient in using Python data analysis libraries such as Pandas and Numpy. Also has a basic understanding of the object-oriented programming concepts as it relates to Python.
- Prior exposure to distributed data processing concepts and execution (e.g., working with column stores, leveraging spark, etc.)
- Fast learner; curiosity about and passion for data.
- Doximity has industry-leading benefits. For an updated list, see our career page
More info on Doximity
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing steadily, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.